Hours of Operation
- Sunday to Tuesday 9am – 3am
- Wednesday to Thursday 9am – 4am
- Weekends 24 hours
Click thumbnail to watch video
The Painted Hand Casino is east-central Saskatchewan’s number one entertainment attraction. With over 300,000 guests annually, the casino offers a wide array of entertainment options including all your favorite slot machines and game tables. The $30M entertainment facility is a joint First Nations economic development project between the Yorkton Tribal Council and SIGA.
Conveniently located along Broadway Street West in Yorkton, the casino is located near two major highways which pass by the area. The facility offers plenty of parking and numerous nearby amenities.
Painted Hand Casino Highlights
- 43,000 sq. ft. facility including a gaming floor, restaurant and snack bar.
- 250 slot machines
- 6 live table games (Poker, Blackjack, Roulette and Mississippi Stud)
- Live Games Hours: Sunday 4PM-12AM, Monday to Wednesday 5PM-1AM, Thursday to Saturday 1PM-3AM
- A fully licensed lounge and restaurant (Click here to view menu)